A Day of First Thanksgiving

Our holidays seem to be full of excitement with two new little one added to our family. Thanksgiving seems to be a perfect one to for their first.  As food was prepared and family and friends gathered Varvara and Matvey fit in as if they were never gone. I though of their life back not just two weeks ago. A life that seemed hopeless in the eyes of others. It was just a month ago we stood in the court room fighting for the right to give them a life. If only the courts could be fly on the wall now. This is what they would see........



An auntie who adores them.


Grandpa and Grandma who loved them as their
own.

A big sister who plays when ever they need
a friend.



Fuzzy cousins too! (Izzy)

They would see a princess who held perfectly still to get her
nails painted on this big day of Thanks.



A mommy who loves them with all her heart.

Not only would they see the love of a family but also the love this girl has for
FOOD!

They also would see our multicultural family. Aleena was adopted
four years ago from Ethiopia.

Abigail and my niece Veda

Dinner time and Matvey was not wanting to take pictures

They would see a little boy who is starting to become the little boy
he was meant to be.

Big brother Keegan; he takes his job very serious. There is nothing like
having a big brother by your side.
A famliy who is so happy their home.


Family is just irreplaceable.



I am so thankful for the love of my family. They have been nothing but supportive. They have shared this amazing journey with us and I could not be any happier to share the joy of Varvara and Matvey. I am thankful for the grace of God and his promises. I am thankful that I have faith to hold on to those promises no matter what  anyone says or does. I am thankful for all the people God spoke through and for all the prayerS that were said on our babies behalf. Each time I think back on the past year I am just humbled and amazed that God choose us for this mission.

I am so thankful that my family is complete









1 comments:

  1. Beautiful! So happy they are doing soo well!!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.