For My Friend Connie :)
Thank you Connie for sending sunshine warmth. On this day I asked my friend Connie to send sunshine and warmth from Guatemala so I could take the babies to the park and because she loves us she sent it to us!
So thankful for the time I get to spend with all five of my kiddos.
| We did a one mile stroller ride around the park. |
| Matvey babbled the whole time we walked. :) |
| Varvara's favorite thing was the swings |
| Don't forget to watch the video at the end of this post. No doubt this was Matvey's favorite. |
| Keegan and Matvey |
| Isabella and Varvara |
| Matvey was just happy to be out in the fresh air. |
| Abigail and Matvey |
| One of my favorites, Matvey is giggle and laughing more and more each day. |
| Varvara is just a beautiful little girl and she has a beautiful spirit to go with it. :) |
Sorry about these videos I didn't realize I turned my camera but I just had to share they joy of these two little ones.
Posted in: on Friday, November 25, 2011 at at 8:29 PM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.