Hanging Loose
Mom and I are having fun getting to know the babies. Funny thing is they seem like they have been mine forever. They both are doing very well. Matvey has really started to show his personality. I guess you could say he was in culture shock ;) He is so silly and talks and talks and talks... he's like his mama. Varvar is the sweetest little thing. She loves to be held, and is very affectionate. This morning while i zipped up her jacket she leaned over and kissed me (melt my heart). She has been letting me rock her to sleep everynight. Today we headed out to the streets we are staying in a beautiful area of Moscow. Here are just a couple of pics while we were out and about today. We will take many more we still have 6 days left. Videos are being down loaded right now so give me a bit and I will post them back on this post at the bottom. for some reason they are taking a bit to download.
Enjoy!
| NIGHT VIEW FROM OUR APARTMENT |
| MOM AND VARVARA IN FRONT OF THE EMBASSY. THERE IS JUST SOMETHING ABOUT SEEING THAT AMERICAN FLAG WAVING. |
| RIGHT OF PASSAGE |
| NOT SURE WHAT THIS BUILDING IS BUT IT IS BEAUTIFUL. |
| ATTEMPT OF SELF PORTRAIT :) |
| MATVEY HAD MCDONALDS TOO! |
VIDEOS!!!!
Posted in: on Saturday, November 12, 2011 at at 11:27 AM

Isn't it beautiful how they just fall right into place like they were born to you? My sweet little Anna feels like I gave birth to her! I love that girl so much it makes my heart hurt!
I love the picture of you and Varvar together, that is just beautiful. And to hear things are falling into place...makes my heart smile. Give those youngins a smooch from me. Love y'all!
You totally know how AWESOME it is when your child lets you rock them to sleep??? That's huge, girlfriend!!!!!