VIDEOS and day one

I have lots more but here is a start.

Although I am running on little sleep things are going well.  Of course I have one big prayer request. Due to communication we did not have one of our documents for the US Embassy so Jason had to express mail it yesterday. It is expected Monday in Moscow....... please pray it makes it here. Our flights are scheduled for Friday 18th. It will cost $600 to change them and another $165 for each additional night in the apartment.

Today Varvara and Matvey woke up around 8:00.Varvara slept well but so much for Matvey. He never came to a full wake but he got on he gets up and rocks about every 30 minutes or bangs his head on the bed :( , his own little way to get comfort.  Each time he started I rolled him on his back and rubbed his belly, and he soon would be sleeping again. It has been the same for nap time, poor little guy never fully stays asleep. As for our day,we ate breakfast and headed out on the town. The weather is not too cold and the fresh air felt so good. We went to the market and got some food. It was in a nice indoor mall but instead of looking we decided to head back since the kiddos needed lunch and clean diapers. :)
And I am still so tired. Hopefully the next couple of days I will catch up on rest. So far Varya has been very easy and so happy to just be hanging out. As I type this she is sitting on the bed playing with her doll, she has been doing it for 2 hours, LOL!! She is super content with anything you give her. And did I tell you how smart she is. She knows all the hand gestures to "Patty Cake Patty Cake", so cute. Matvey is getting more and more comfortable with me. He has only cried a few times but I think it was because he his mouth with a toy. :(  Ok I am off to play with the babies.

MORE! ENJOY!



0 comments:

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.