Michigan is getting colder by the minute. As I headed out Saturday morning the temperature gage in my car read 15 degrees. My hands froze most of the morning. You would think after living here for 38 years I would enjoy this type of weather but I don't. But, I do enjoy these type of weekends and it has been over a year since I had weekends like this. Although I was busy it was a relaxing kind of busy. I was busy with things that didn't matter if they got done or not. Nothing was urgent and nothing was so important that I couldn't do the things I really wanted to do like hang out with my family.
This weekend was perfect for:
 |
| Warm baths with plenty of toys and fun. |
 |
| Coco for two boys who spent the afternoon.......being boys :) |
 |
| Keegan and his friend Nickolas. They played outside for hours off and on all day. |
 |
| Some were inside begging to go out with the big boys. |
 |
Varvara even got ready herself. "Are you sure momma I can't go out in the woods and
break ice with the boys? I have two hats and a scarf." |
 |
| Keeping an eye on the big boys. |
 |
| Chili to warm up the insides on a cold cold day. |
 |
Of course perfect weekend to leave all your snow stuff right in front
of the front door. ;) Love when my socks get went from all the melted snow. |
 |
| And it was a beautiful weekend to share your testimony and ....... |
 |
To show our God your commitment to His will. To show those around
you the love you have for the Lord. We are so proud of you Abigail and
we pray your relationship with Christ continues to grow. We know God has great big
plans for you. We are so excited to see where He leads you in this thing we call
the journey of life.
|
It is so nice to be back in the grove of life. The process of adoption consumes your life and you don't realize it until you have the freedom to do as you please with no paper work hanging over your head. With no fundraising or emails to answer. I am so thankful we are done with that chapter. I would not change a minute of it but I am so glad it is over. Just so you know I have not forgotten about "The Least of These" and I will continue to post and say my pleas for them. I will continue to spread the word and help anyway I can. The are millions of orphans and there are million more family who can help.
Posted in:
on
Thursday, December 15, 2011
at
at
4:39 PM
Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.