3rd but 1st

It's his third but first and not his last.

Matvey turned 3! Matvey is home with his forever family!

Matvey had a Birthday!!





Just 5 weeks ago he was place in my arms for the very last time by the nannies that took care of him for the past three years. I am sure he has never had a birthday celebration with cake and ice cream. I am sure there were no special birthday wishes and gifts. And I am 100% sure he didn't have a family to sing him happy birthday.
Keep in mind that we were baking tonight for the holidays. We had 16 people in the house from the age of 3 to 46. My husband was here but he had no photos taken..... he was cleaning a deer in the pole barn when we had cake. Needless to say I didn't want to share the bloody details of that and yes there was a pun intended :)

ENJOY MATVEYS BIRTHDAY VIDEO!

Just weeks before we met Matvey for the first time I thought to myself:I wish we were adopting a baby too. I was longing to snuggle with a little one.
OF course I knew God led us to both Matvey and Varvara, I wasn't really wishing we were adopting a baby. Then after the first time meeting Matvey I thought "We are adopting a baby". I expected him to be small like an 18 month old not like a nine month old.
This was taken in July





Matvey is the sweetest baby. He loves being held, he loves being kissed and loves being hugged. He is beautiful and we love every inch of him. God knew I desired a little lovie that I could hold and love to pieces. He gave us Matvey.... and Varvara too:)

Look how big he has gotten in just four months!
He is such a joy to have in our family.
I love him dearly.


Abby with Matvey on his new rocking horse.
Best gift EVER!! He loves it.


Yummy! Yummy! Cake!

Feeling how slippery it is.


Hey, when do we get some cake?


Thanks Mom, I love this ice cream and cake too!



Headed off for a bath. Did I tell you I love this boy?

 
Today alone there were 58 Happy Birthdays to our little guy and that doesn't count the 10x I sang happy birthday to him. Can't forget the birthday kisses from dawn 'til dusk.


One pooped out little boy.
Happy Birthday Love!!



Our little man will not ever spend a day in a cold empty crib. He will never be forgotten on the day he was born. We will celebrate his birth for the rest of his life.  We will thank God for his life and we thank all of you for helping us rescue him from the loneliness of his future. We know we could of not done it with out God but we also know we are all responsible to be His hands here on earth until He returns. You were his hands and we will be forever grateful.




1 comments:

  1. Amen! But the deer can't wait ?! ;). City girl here...you are a family of blessings, be forever strong and faithful. Hugs all around!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.