Varvara Ann

(VAR-VAR-A) VAR RHYMES WITH CAR!

I love this little girl.
I love the fact that this photo captures just a small glimpse of her.

Here is another glimpse of our "princess"

She is stubborn and sassy. We get our dose of daily of "kitty claws".
If you tell her no or do something that she doesn't like she "kittyclaws" you.
Most of the time it is quite funny but being her mom I don't tolerate her being sassy and mean to those around her. Today I was watching her secretly and she was making mean faces to Matvey and pushing him over.  She was quite surprise when she realized mommy was watching. Ooops!

She does have a  super silly side. She loves to copy cat everyone especially Matvey when he get attention from anyone.

Doing what Matvey does.


When she gives kisses instead of kissing sounds she says "Ba". 
She likes to share with Matvey most of the time unless its a hair brush. She brushes your hair when ever you ask. She even brushes her dolls hair.
She does love her little brother. She is always hugging him and patting his back. She is a little lovie.


Brushing mommy's hair.



She absolutely loves him.... most of the time :)

I can't forget to tell you this girl loves food! She eats and eats and eats.
Every kernal, every crumb, every curd, every drop and drip of food on her plate.


First McDonalds EVER!! but not the last ;)

Every last lick  :P

Varvara is always happy at dinner just as
long as you don't touch her plate.

It's a big plate but someone has to finish it :)


Varvara likes crafts.


This beauty hangs on our front window.

Five weeks ago Varvara was part of a small groupa in an orphanage far from the city in a tiny village. She lived behind the walls of an eight foot fence, closed off from the world. The nannies loved her and were proud of every miles stone but not like a momma or a daddy.  Now she is part of this:
A Family. She is a daughter, a sister, a niece and a granddaughter.
And we all think she is one special girl.
I am savoring each day with her.
I know from experience that time flies when you are having fun!


and yes we are having fun..... loving this little girl.
Our princess, our lovie, our gift from God.





1 comments:

  1. Merry Christmas to your WHOLE family!

     

Post a Comment

Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.