September Update
So we are moving along slowly in this process. Tomorrow I hope to get our copies made of our application and send it out to our adoption agency. I have appointments to make for our physicals and passports. After our passports are done I can send in our commitment application and love offering. This will put our two babies on hold for us. I have to file our I-600a and come to find out we have to file two; one for each child. That means we pay 670.00 twice and pay for our finger prints twice 80.00 for Jason and I. Did I mention TWICE! Trying to work on our fundraisers but keep hitting a brick wall with no non-profit tax number. We have only began and I feel frustrated AGAIN with this money thing. I refuse to let this stop us. I know God has this all planned out. It is his timing and I have to remember that.
On the plus side we officially ended our fundraiser sale yesterday and we brought in $2600.00. I met some amazing people. People were so generous and kind.
Don't forget to check out our fundraiser blog www.rescuerussianbeauties.blogspot.com
Posted in: on Tuesday, September 7, 2010 at at 9:40 PM

Post a Comment
Comments are always welcome, but please remember once yuo send you can not take back your words.