So I know the only stinkin thing you want to see it photos and videos. I know this because that's all I want to see when I go to a "Gotcha Day" blog post :)
Stories soon to come.
As for now, I have our babies and it wasn't until 9o'clock that I could sit and enjoy them. I don't know what I would of done without my mom. She has been a saving grace. Hoping tomorrow we can head out and see the city. She deserves it.
 |
| What do you mean were going home? What is home? |
 |
Yeah Matvey it's Gotcha Day! We are free!!!
And the best part is we get to hang together for the rest of our lives
Really? Seriously?
First bath.... wasn't in the plans but Varvara has a cold and I changed a dirty diaper 4x in 1.5 hours. YULK and Stinky she needed a bath. She cried at the begining and when I washed her hair but other than that she liked it. Oh and she loves to brush her hair. She was brushing it as she layed in bed. She layed down from 8-9:30 and didn't fall asleep until I rocked her. She is so sweet. and as for Matvey.... What can I say? he has the most gentle spirit. He played in bed and then just layed down and went to sleep. Our hotel in Tver is just one big bed. I will post photos tomorrow so you can see it. The play area is the bed. Oh as for the bruse that will show up by tomorrow right in the middle of his forhead... don't ask if he was unsupervised on the super bed.
The bright lights from the camera make him look like this. He says "It's too bright and you have taken enough!!"
I will tell you about gotcha day tomorrow right now I am running on about 6 hours sleep since Monday and of course no time to eat today so by time it was dinner time I didn't feel good enough to eat more than a few bites of rice and of course COKE!!
Irena, Varvara's doctor, Me, Varvara, Orphanage director and of course Boris :)
They all said good bye and off we went. Sorry no great gotcha day photos. We were in a rush and Boris almost didn't let me take this photo and I was not happy with him. He was rushing me as I was rushing Varya to get her snow pants and coat on. She wanted to do it herself but Boris kept sayng we have to go right now. We had 1 and half hours to take a 2.25 hour trip. We made it in 1.5 hours. Same for Matvey, not many photos. I am disappointed but it is what it is. We were at his orphanage for about 15 minutes adn off we went. He doctor did come and say good bye, she hugged adn kissed me and wished us luck. His nanny was holding back tears as she kissed his hand goodbye.
So I promise videos and more photos tomorrow. Right now I am sitting in the dark as our two little blessings sleep and ...... SNORE! oh no! I guess no sleep again. I will go try and work on videos. Sorry for mispelled words I am typing in the dark and when you spell check in Russia every word is spelt wrong.
|
Posted in:
on
Wednesday, November 9, 2011
at
at
1:50 PM
So happy for you. Skype me when you get a chance. We so have to meet to go camping next year. I have to hold those 2 cuties. Miss talking to you. Say hello to Boris.:)
:) I'm happy to see they babies with their mommy and grandmommy too! Hugs marla
Beautiful, friend, just beautiful. I know you are exhausted, and it all seems a blur but oh what a blessing. Your hands are full, but if we could see your heart, it would be even fuller. So so happy for you.